In October 2019 refueling fleet of Gulf Aviation Georgia was increased by the new most modern refueling truck.
The refueler with the capacity of 25 000 liters was produced by American company “ProFlo Industries LLC” according to special Gulf Aviation Georgia order in frames of the refueling fleet expansion program. The new refueler will be based in Tbilisi International airport and will allow the company to meet the ever-growing demand for jet fuel, even during periods of highest fuel consumption.
The new refueling truck fully complies with the latest international IATA and JIG standards, as well as its main characteristics include the following:
- Mercedes 6×4 Chassis
- Stainless Steel Tank
- Refueling rate is up to 1100 liters per minute
- Compliance with fire protection standards NFPA 407 and JIG-12
- Ultrasonic Tank Level System with Digital Contents Display
- High and High-High Level shutdown system
- 7th Edition Filter Monitor Vessel with Air Eliminator, High DP Shutdown (keyed per JIG)
- Positive Displacement Meter with Electronic Register Head and Rate of flow per JIG